1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. CarAccidents.co.uk makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. CarAccidents.co.uk, ("CarAccidents.co.uk") has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CarAccidents.co.uk disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
3. CarAccidents.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of CarAccidents.co.uk. When you activate any of these you will leave the CarAccidents.co.uk web site and CarAccidents.co.uk has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of CarAccidents.co.uk.
5. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of CarAccidents.co.uk or any of its employees or agents.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. Any framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to www.CarAccidents.co.uk Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. CarAccidents.co.uk cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site which is linked from or to this site.
|Blow-up seat belts will give greater crash protection in rear car seats - Thu, 28 Jun 2012|
|Advanced drivers more aware of potential hazards on the road - Wed, 27 Jun 2012|
|Travellers find child seats hired with a rental car are substandard - Wed, 20 Jun 2012|